For many people Chapter 13 is beneficial because it allows you to protect some of your property by creating a debt repayment plan.
Benefits to filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy include:
- Stop creditor harassment
- Avoid foreclosure
- Catch up on automobile payments
- Discharge some back taxes
- Stop interest from accumulating
- Stop wage garnishments
If you are considering bankruptcy, get more information on the following:
- When to file bankruptcy
- Are you medically bankrupt?
- Avoid debt management scams
- Do you need a bankruptcy lawyer?
- Things to do when shopping for a bankruptcy attorney
- Signs it might be time to file for bankruptcy
We offer free, no obligation consultations and after-hour appointments upon request. We are conveniently located in Duluth, Minnesota, and serve clients throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.