We’re now offering our popular
Wills & Trusts Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Thursday July 23
2:00pm – 3:15pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Yvonne Michaud Novak for a special ONLINE 75 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 75 minute estate planning seminar!
Yvonne Michaud Novak
Yvonne M. Novak received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from the College of St. Scholastica and her Law Degree (Juris Doctor With Distinction) from the University of North Dakota School of Law. Prior to opening her law firm, she worked as a paralegal, investment representative, and licensed nursing home administrator.
A native of Wisconsin, Yvonne has been a Minnesota resident for the past 30 years. Licensed in both Minnesota and Wisconsin, Yvonne understands the significance of your particular legal problem and takes pride in providing practical solutions tailored to the needs of the client.
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.