We’re now offering our popular
Wills & Trusts Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Yvonne Michaud Novak for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
Yvonne Michaud Novak
Yvonne Michaud Novak is dedicated to helping families from the devastating legal effects of disability and death. With proper planning, individuals and families can avoid unnecessary court proceedings, protect their assets and provide for the security of loved ones.
Yvonne is licensed to practice law in MN and WI. Prior to opening her law firm, she worked as a paralegal, certified financial planner, and licensed nursing home administrator giving her a unique perspective on client’s situation.
Over the years, Yvonne has helped families preserve and pass on their hard-earned wealth through wise estate planning choices, providing them with peace of mind.
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.