Retirement & Estate Planning 101: Planning Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Date: March 19
Time: 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM
Venue: Primrose, 724 Maple Grove Road, Duluth,
At the workshop we will discuss several topics including:
- What are the 6 Costly Mistakes families make in their estate plans?
- PROBATE: What is it? Why does everyone want to avoid it?
- How do I ensure my children don’t waste or lose their inheritance?
- If I die first, and my spouse remarries, will my kids still get the money?
- How do I leave my money to my kids whom are financially irresponsible?
- How do I keep my assets in the family and protect them from lawsuits, or my child’s ex-spouse?
- What is the importance of having my Trust updated in the light of the recent changes to Estate Tax Laws?
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment