Estate Planning Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Date: January 14
Time: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Venue: Blue Cross Blue Shield, 425 West Superior Street, Duluth,
Join us at this FREE seminar to learn some of the costly mistakes people make in their estate plans and how to avoid them:
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick. (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!)
- Why putting property in your children’s name may be reckless and dangerous.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits.
- How to protect special needs child who inherits your estate.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate.
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment