Modern Estate Planning
By Estate Planning Attorney Yvonne Michaud Novak
With Robert Armstrong & Sanford Fisch
Time does not stand still, and we continually have to adapt to changing circumstances. This dynamic applies to the process of estate planning, and there are fresh approaches that are now utilized by cutting-edge legal minds.
Estate planning attorney Yvonne Michaud Novak has authored a new book entitled Modern Estate Planning. She was assisted by Robert Armstrong and Sanford Fisch, who are the co-founders of the prestigious American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys.
This book is a must read for people that want to learn about effective estate planning methods for the 21st century. Every aspect of the process is explained in easy to understand, down-to-earth language.
These are some of the topics you will learn about in Modern Estate Planning:
- The limitations of traditional estate planning
- A will is not always the right choice
- Potential complications with “basic” living trusts
- Joint ownership is risky business
- Navigating beneficiary designation choices
- Estate tax efficiency strategies
- The consequences of inaction
- Adult guardianship prevention
- Estate Administration and probate avoidance
- Preventing estate disputes
- Privacy protection
This can seem like an overwhelming amount of information, but Yvonne Michaud Novak ties it all together beautifully in Modern Estate Planning. When you take the time to read this groundbreaking book, you will come away with a renewed understanding of the estate planning process.
Place Your Order Today!
The final act of giving to the people that you love the most is a profound endeavor. When you plan your estate effectively, you can enjoy your golden years in comfort with total peace of mind.